Wednesday 5 May 2010

Jessica Simpson says no to daily teeth brushing

She claims it makes her teeth slippery and seemingly prefers the feel from a generous two days coating....eeeew!!!!

Jessica Simpson doesn't brush her teeth every day - because she doesn't like them to be too "slippery".

The blonde beauty avoids scrubbing her gnashers more than three times a week instead choosing to floss.

During an appearance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' , she revealed: "I don't do it because my teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday. But I don't brush them every day.

"My lips just slide all over the place... I can't catch up with my mouth.

I need a little coating."

Despite her sporadic dental hygiene, Jessica is adamant she always has pleasant smelling breath.





She added: "I know it's gross but I always have fresh breath. It's really weird but I have great breath."

The 29-year-old singer also revealed she is on the lookout for a new man and insists a guy doesn't have to be famous to date her.

No comments:

Post a Comment