Wednesday 1 July 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute : Thriller co-star is "devastated"

Tributes continue to pour in for Michael Jackson, and even from of the most unlikely places. Thriller co-star Ola Ray who now lives in Sacramento has spoken of her devastation over the death of Michael Jackson.

"I'm very devastated right now. I'm in shock. I'd like to say that Michael Jackson was my hero as well as my mentor,"

Her effusive praise went on "I am freaking out. I can't believe that he's gone. I really respected him as an entertainer. We made history together. He was the best and he will always be the best. May he rest in peace. God has him now. He may be gone but he's not forgotten. He's a legend. That's all I have to say. God bless you Michael. I love you man."

Ola co-stared with Michael Jackson in the video of Thriller 25 years ago when she was a budding actress and model. The single and accompanying video went on to become one of the biggest selling singles of all time.




Things however did not go so well for Ola Ray as her career failed to take off from there and she has been involved in legal battles with Michael Jackson to get what she claims are her fair share of royalties, with the latest suit filed last month. Makes you wonder what she is really devastated about.

No comments:

Post a Comment