Tuesday 9 June 2009

Adam Lambert : Yes I Am Gay !

.....Ok it is probably one of the the biggest non-secrets in celebrity history. I doubt you would be shocked if I reveal that Adam Lambert runner up in 2009 American Idol series has come out and confirmed that he is gay.

The fabulously talented soon to be mega star (in my opinion) revealed all in an exclusive interview in the current edition of the Rolling Stone magazine.

Speaking about his sexuality Adam said “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay". He stresses he was proud of his sexuality and embraces it, saying "It’s just another part of me.” but adding that “I’m trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader,”.

He talks about his experiences on American Idol and what effect his sexuality may have had on the final showdown between Kris Allen and him.

Adam Lambert's first single No Boundaries reached only No 72 in the US Charts finishing way behind the version of the same song by AI winner Kris which reached no.11. As they say it's a marathon not a sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment