Tuesday 23 June 2009

Boom Boom Pow: Paris Hilton in rumble with will.i.am

A major spat has broken out between celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am. News of the spat seeped into the public domain early yesterday when Perez Hilton wrote on twitter at 12:34 that

I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

12:34 AM Jun 22nd from Sidekick


and two minutes later he sent the message

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

12:36 AM Jun 22nd from Sidekick


Not to long after Perez allegations were sternly denied by will.i.am as he also went online to twitter to refute the allegations. His reponses were

I hit you Perez? Come on dude! I didn't hit you. Instead of calling police, you Twittered that I assaulted you. Sounds like somebody wants mad attention.


He then added

He added: 'They are lies. Shame on you. Shame on your behaviour. That's just messed up.'


It has been reported the spat originated from Perez's constant criticism of the Black Eyed Peas, with one report stating

Perez has frequently criticised Fergie's fashion sense on his blog, labelling her 'fugly', which mean 'fucking ugly', and has slammed the Black Eyed Peas' latest album The E.N.D. and track Boom Boom Pow
.

Later that evening, Will.i.am allegedly approached Perez outside the Cobra club, telling him 'never write things about my band on your website again'.

Openly gay Perez admitted he hit back with several slurs: 'I told him, "And you know what, I don't need to respect you. And you're a f**got. You're gay and stop being such a f**got.'


The alledged assualt is said to have occurred outside the Cobra nightclub following the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment