Saturday 14 November 2009

Katie Price humiliated on Chelsea Lately Chat Show

It looks like Katie Price's (aka Jordan) attempts to "break into" America has suffered another set back as she was humiliated on a US TV chat show.

Katie has wanted to break into the US Market for ages, although we have no idea what she has to offer them and that was made clear as she was relentlessly mocked in the interview she did on the Chelsea Lately show on the US Entertainment Network.




The interview started with Chelsea asking: "Why don't you explain to people what you do?" Katie Price starting off replying: "God, well, how long have you got?" - to which the deadpan hostess replied: "Six minutes."

Katie Price ranbled as she struggled to explain: "I started off as a model, I've got perfume out, bed linen, 33 books. I've got underwear, swimwear.

"You name it, I do it."

She said she was in LA for an "LA Botox" and a hairdo before she heads to the Oz jungle for I'm A Celebrity.

Katie Price added: "I always fly over here to get my Botox done. I'm mad, I love it."

Bemused Chelsea noted: "Anyone who looks at you will know that your forehead will never move." Ouch!

Katie Price continued: "I've even got LA boobs as well. I fly over every three months to get my hair done and Botox."

Chelsea sarcastically called Jordan "interesting".

Finally she cut in and said: "I'm not going to ask you anything any more. It's your business what you want to do.

"You can go live with your horses and your kids and get Botox - I don't give a ****!"

No comments:

Post a Comment