Sunday 29 November 2009

Rachel Uchitel denies Tiger Woods affair.

Rachel Uchitel who has been widely named as "the other woman" in alleged affair with Tiger Woods has come out to emphatically deny any such relationship.

She admits she's met Woods on a number of occasions, but told the New York Post she was "very concerned" to hear about the smash-up.

"God forbid Tiger got into a car wreck because of this false report of him having an affair, Despite it being completely untrue, it still must have certainly caused some problems at home -- if I was his wife, I probably would have killed him," Uchitel said.


Rachel Uchitel

She went on to defend herself saying "this is nothing to do with me. We have never had an affair, and the claims we did are completely false. We have never had an affair, talked on the phone or sent any type of text, sexy or not.

"I'm really upset about it because I'm being portrayed as a home-wrecker, when it simply isn't true."

No comments:

Post a Comment