Tuesday 17 February 2009

Lily Allen and Perez Hilton in Twitter catfight

If there is any more confirmation needed that Twitter is the Internet destination of choice, this is it....A celeb cat fight right in from of millions of twitterers (is that what we are called?).

The place was Lily Allen's page on Twitter and the date was the 15th of February. In the blue corner was celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and in the red corner was London-born popstar Lily Allen no stranger to blogging herself, having left many a controversial thought on her myspace page.

Lily and Perez have had some "previous" as they say, and in this latest spat the first salvo was fired by Mr Hilton when made a snide reply to a tweet from Lily and form then on it was all guns blazing till Lily finally decided she needed to move on.

Where can you find this battle royale I hear? Well we wouldn't tease you like that would we ?


Lily Allen: Shit, I’ve just been shown photographic evidence of myself podium dancing last night. God I’m a dick

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen You just now realized that?

Lily Allen: @perezhilton fuck off

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen Is casting the music video for her next single, which she’s shooting in LA. Tell her U think she should have Perez in it! Ha!

Lily Allen: @perezhilton oh , I’m sorry , we’ve already cast the jealous and bitter lonely old queen role. Next time eh ?

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen Jealous of who? David Beckham, maybe. And if I wanted to be a fucked up Brit, I’d rather be Amy Winehouse - whose got talent.

Lily Allen: @perezhilton god, you’re like so obsessed with me its embarassing.

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen Congrats on your album doing well in America, though. It’s REALLY HARD to sell copies when u discount it to $3.99. Desperate!

Lily Allen: @perezhilton its also number one everywhere else in the world douchebag. Go away you little parasite.

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen Aw, u can see I’ve lost weight! I am a littler Perez. But I’m still a big fat cunt - just like U! That’s why I lova ya. xoxo

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen P.S. Thanks for advertising on my website. I’ll take your money (or the label’s) anytime!

Lily Allen: @perezhilton I know you will, and that’s what makes you a cheap ass whore. Now leave me alone, stop following me, I’m working. Bye x x

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen It’s not fair and I think you’re really mean! You’re supposed to care! It’s not fair and it’s really not ok.

Perez Hilton: @lilyroseallen I can still read what you write, twat!

Lily Allen: hes blocked, just had to get to a computer


Ouch, lots of fur flying there....

No comments:

Post a Comment